As a Consultant – Technology you will lead and execute projects to support clients using the DoubleClick Digital Marketing and Publisher platforms, including but not limited to DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA), DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), DoubleClick Rich Media (DRM) and DoubleClick Search (DS), and you will deliver support to our customers, media-agencies, publishers and marketers. You’ll demonstrate your expertise in our display advertising products, and serve as a first tier support contact and internal support escalation point for our clients. You will provide support such as advanced and sophisticated troubleshooting questions, technical pre-sales, product implementation and training, consulting, project- and escalation management and custom development to Accelerations clients. You will work on a variety of cross-product related projects across platforms. The role is client focused and requires the ability to grasp technical issues and their impact on sales opportunities and existing client-base.
You will report to the EVP – SME Technology Solutions.
The role is based out of Acceleration’s Los Angeles office.
- Provide technical account management and support to assigned clients
- Constantly find innovative ways to improve current technology and business processes
- Facilitate information sharing about DoubleClick and other technologies to clients
- Identify, reproduce, and resolve technical issues as they relate to DoubleClick technologyDocument and track technical issues and processes
- Develop and deliver daily reports to internal and external clients as needed
- Tertiary qualification, ideally BComm or IS
- 1 – 2 years in a client support, technical related role e.g. desktop support, Microsoft support etc
- Knowledge and expertise with 3rd party Ad serving (e.g. DFA, Atlas, Eyeblaster, etc) and paid search (AdWords, MSN, Doubleclick search) advantageous
- Exceptional Advanced level of MS Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Strong numeracy including capability with formulas
- Proven presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people of all levels personally and professionally
- High energy levels and a strong team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage teams outside of their expertise
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Customer-focused work ethic with high standard of service and quality control
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills and analytical skills essential
Please include your current and expected salary in your application. Please ensure that you are in possession of the requisite documentation to legally work within the country where this position is based. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.