Our goal is to steward a step change from marketing which is fragmented, static and product-centric, to marketing that is orchestrated, agile and customer-centric.
We start with strategy and design, and we don’t stop until we have implemented and delivered capabilities that deliver outstanding customer experiences and real results.
These capabilities include:
- The fundamentals of digital analytics, data visualization, customer activation.
- The delivery of tailored customer experiences through programmatic advertising and email campaign management and social listening.
- The optimization and personalization of campaigns through predicative modeling, attribution and segmentation.
- Underpinned by identify resolution.
The outcomes are customer insight, efficiencies and customer experience ultimately resulting in business growth and cost savings.
The following diagram illustrates how the three main enablers of these capabilities – marketing data architecture, technology and operations – work together to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Our goal is to create the capability that enables the delivery of a modern marketing experience.
Transformation results include
- Step-change in marketing capability
- Consistent, relevant customer engagement across all touch points
- Improved customer insights
- Holistic media measurement and attribution
- Increased efficiency in managing marketing technology
- Effective and efficient marketing operating model
Who we do it for
Our team of over 150 marketing technologists works with global brands across five continents. We are trusted advisors to CEOs, strategic partners to CMOs and operational partners to CIOs.
The big challenge facing any organisation trying to create a digital measurement framework, is that there is no standardisation.